Terms of Usage
The terms-of-service agreement, it is used for legal purposes, by websites and internet service providers, that store a user’s personal data, such as e-commerce and social networking services.
Terms of service are subject to change and vary from service to service there are some points for public awareness
• Copyright licensing on user content
• Transparency on government or law enforcement requests for content removal
• Notification of government or third-party request for personal data
• Transparency of security practices
• Saved or temporary first and third-party cookies
• Data tracking policy
• Notification and feedback prior to changes in terms
• Availability of previous Terms
• Cancellation or termination of account by user and or service
Why do I need terms of service
Terms and service provide a legal relationship between users and services provided by various companies. When you using online services in which you are interested it is important that you follow rules and regulations otherwise you are disconnected.
You should display limitations on what can be done and what can’t be done with your content. Also, use it for setting boundaries on expectations on your users’ side which should be specified upfront
Every website give terms of usage like Facebook, ICMP, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Google etc.